Having problems with drugs or alcohol?
- If a person under the influence is in distress or does not respond, Call 911 or seek immediate medical attention.
- Never let them sleep it off. It could result in death.
Symptoms of Overdose:
- Slow or no breathing
- Gurgling, gasping or snoring
- Clammy, cool skin
- Blue lips and nails
Witnesses who seek emergency medical help for an overdose victim are given limited immunity under the Good Samaritan Act. The law protects people who acted in good faith to save a person’s live from being charged with simple possession. Help us spread the word #GoodSamaritan
Crisis and/or Treatment
- Centerstone: 941-782-4617
- Operation PAR: 941-753-0877
- First Step: 941-366-5333
- Coastal Behavioral Healthcare: 941-364-9355
- SAMHSA Treatment Locator: 800-662-HELP (4357)- 24/7
- Suncoast Behavioral Health Center 941-251-5000